Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Questionaire on a lot of my blog friends' blogs so I thought I'd join the fun:

WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with light blue, and transparent, and white with green

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing, I finished Istikhara and a Trek book, haven't started another

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? at work it is a CSEA (union) pad with the union logo and here at home it is Wile e Coyote and the Road Runner

4. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? This great early 80's game called Dark Tower!

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? At the newstand I might buy Discovery or Scientific American. I get Entertainment Magazine in the mail because I bought a DVD at this store one time and they automatically signed me up for a free subscription. But, I have to abashedly admit it is kind of a fun read.

6. FAVORITE SMELL? a good men's cologne, or freshly cut grass, or the smell after a clean rain.

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? sour milk or something spoiled

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Bismillah.

9. FAVORITE COLOR? I like different colors for different things. I tend to like blues. I also like true reds. And I love ashgray t-shirts.

10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Peach, or terra cotta on something that has no business being terra cotta.

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I don't answer it unless I know who's calling, usually.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I'm thinking 'Ali or Abdullah. For a girl I just don't know!

13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? To remember that it ends and then we are called to account.

14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM? definitely chocolate.

15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes.

16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Sometimes.

17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? They always scared me if they were loud when I was growing up. They still make me nervous, but sometimes they're beautiful.

18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1981 Oldsmobile Omega.

19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Fatima (as) or Khadija (ra)

20. FAVORITE DRINK? diet soda, soy milk, milk, water

21. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? it is the day that I was born, of course. :) just playing (9/30/74)

22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Usually not. I'm not a big fan of broccoli, especially if it is cooked. I can eat it raw but I never want broccoli.

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like teaching, but I'd give myself the ideal class and ideal school and ideal administration, etc. Or I'd get paid to teach online stuff or write online stuff that I would've done anyway.

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR? I can, I just pick a different scarf! I saw this cool bright purple die at Sally's with my mom the other day for streaks. That'd be fun, but I don't want really want to mess with my hair, I'd go for something more realistic.

25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? half full

26. FAVORITE MOVIE? Bourne Identity, Thunderheart, LOTR trilogy, Zoolander,....

27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yes. If you don't you seriously need to take a typing class! :)

28. THE BEACH OR THE MOUNTAINS? Mountains!!!!!

29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A dresser. A few empty shoe boxes. Maybe a cat.

31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Punishment in the afterlife or in the grave

32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
I kind of grabbed it off someone's blog, but all the friends who had it on their blogs are just that - great friends.

33. FAVORITE CD. I don't know.
34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? CSI, Mythbusters, History Detectives, miscellaneous TLC/Discovery stuff

35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? definitely mustard

36. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? either. If I'm cooking it, halal hot dogs because it is easier. If I'm at a cook out and I can choose, then a halal hamburger sounds good right now.

37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? diet dr. pepper

39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Prophet's (saw) Mosque, and the Haram Mosque, British Columbia, and right here in my house.

40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? work: none, home: SETI@Home

41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S? Neither. If they were halal and not on boycott lists, McDonald's. If I'm with my mom or brother and they're going, then Burger King for the veggie burger.

42. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe Derek.

No comments: