Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blogblast for Peace



For more info, see Mimi Writes. A wish for a more peaceful and just world.

Qur'an 10:25: And Allah invites to the abode of peace and guides whom He pleases into the right path.

From 4th Imam (as)'s Supplication for Neighbors and Friends:

Let me, O God,
repay their evildoing
with good-doing,
turn away from their wrongdoing
with forbearance.
have a good opinion
of every one of them,
attend to all of them
with devotion,
lower my eyes before them
in continence,
make mild my side toward them
in humility,
be tender toward the afflicted among them
in mercy,
make them happy in absence
through affection,
love that they continue to receive favour
through good will,
grant them
what I grant my next of kin,
and observe for them
what I observe for my special friends!

No comments: