Friday, December 11, 2015

Electric Safari Cheyenne Mountain Zoo 12/11/15

Mom and I had a lot of fun at Electric Safari - a lot of animals normally sedentary during the day were active - the beaver, the tiger, the Amur leopard, the armadillo, the sloth, the lions.... Lots of beautiful lights, too!






I tried some panoramas - cut down on the too-long exposure for added crispness, but came out too dark I think.



The tiger pictures mostly came out blurry like this and it reminded me of a children's book my dad had called Little Black Sambo where the tigers move so fast they melt to ghee.







The two above were some long exposures with movement just for fun.

I didn't get a really good one of the lights at the lake at the Broadmoor.


The red string of lights would blink on and off - probably the airport.


These were so awesome in person.




Lots of people lined up to see Santa.


No comments: