Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dua after Fajr

Bismillah Arahman Araheem

Allahumma sale ala Muhammadan wa ale Muhammad

I entrust my cause(affairs) to God. Truthfully, God looks after His servants.

God keeps His eyes open to the evil which is done.

There is no God save You, Glory be to You. Truthfully, I have been a wrongdoer.

"So We complied with their request and saved them from worries, and like this We come to the rescue of believers. God is sufficient for us; and the most excellent protector is He, so they returned with grace and favor from God, and no harm touched them.

It is as God wills. There is no stratagem and no power save with God."


It is as God wills, be it that the people do not want it. It is as God wills, be it that the people do not like it.

Sufficient for me is the Lord against the other lords (His servants).
Sufficient for me is the Creator against the creatures (that have been created by Him).
Sufficient for me is the Nourisher against those who receive livelihood (from Him). Sufficient for me is God, Lord (rab) of all the worlds.
Sufficient for me is He.
Sufficient for me, sufficient for me is He who is "Lam Yazal" (does not ever pass away).
Sufficient for me, sufficient for me is He who is the creator (and I am the creation) and does not ever pass away.

Sufficient for me, sufficient for me is God.

There is no God save He.
I put my trust in He, and He is the Lord of the divine throne ('arsh).

No comments: