Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bucket List Meme




I was tagged by Sr. Manal to make my Bucket List - a list of things I'd like to do before I die, i.e. 'kick the bucket'.

"Simply state any number of goals you want to achieve in the next 8-10 years. Let them be small goals, big goals, silly goals. It is always nice to think about a bucket list, write it down, and share it. But most importantly, tag others to do the same when you are done."

The list could be quite long, but I decided to focus on a few things. Some are unrealistic, but hey, this is the bucket list.

Bucket List

Visit the 11 imams (sa), the Prophet (saw) again, Bibi Masooma (as), and occultation place of 12th Imam (as).

Visit a place in summer where the sun does not set.

Go to Mars.

Go to every state in the Union I haven’t been to yet.

Pay off all debts and stay out of debt; build emergency savings.

Get in and stay in the kind of shape in which I can do pull-ups and jog a 5k easily.

Hike/enjoy nature a lot more.

Get 'the powers that be' to release Destination Truth on DVD and own/watch all the episodes for the jokes.

Learn the answers to some intriguing world mystery like if Big Foot exists or what really happened to DB Cooper.

Improve my deen and never give up.

Be one of 50/313.

Find and marry the right man for me and be the right woman for him.

Take care of my parents as they age if and when they need it.

Be grateful to God at all times and all circumstances.

Tag: any reader-blogger who wishes to make a bucket list.

No comments: