Thursday, May 20, 2004

Spanish

Javier Orobio has finished long ago the translation of my book into spanish and today he let me know that 3000 copies are printed and already being distributed around the Americas, alhumdooleluh.
Try your hand at Islamic Spanish. :)

Today we had a potlatch staff lunch. There was a fair amount of humorous roasting going on, so it was a fun afternoon. They give out awards like "foot in mouth" for the person who says the stupidest thing during the year and the "plastic knuckle" for people with attitude problems, etc. (referring to giving the finger because you have a plastic knuckle and can't bend it.)


Although I really like endings and fresh starts, I don't feel so tired at the end of this year as I often have; I feel I could keep going right now. But I am looking forward to doing summer things.

P.S. does the linky code work?

No comments: