Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mom

Well, mom is supposed to be in surgery right now. I appreciate everyone's prayers and I hope everything goes well. I'm anxiously waiting for news.:)

On the weekend we had a nice Mother's Day; dad let mom buy some flowers and we spent the afternoon planting them. On Saturday she helped me put down some rock in my yard. Weather-wise it was a beautiful weekend and I've been really enjoying my new porch swing being able to sit outside in my private background, swinging and enjoying God's creation. The tree in my yard has several bird nests in it - looks like Robin and Black bird. I thought I saw a bat the other night fly through the yard around dusk.

My graduate school courses are harder this time - more work required - but it is the last ones and I can't wait to finish.

No comments: